Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatically export webinar survey responses

Hi there, We use zoom webinar to host recurring live interactions with our customers - training and Q&A sessions. We have a CES survey we've set up using the native zoom survey functionality. This pops up post webinar. Ideally, we'd want these survey...

ashc by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

making a video

I need to create a webinar for my business, I want to record it over zoom. The webinar is approximately 50-60 min. Long. what is the best way to do it? I will be away for about 2 hours but please feel free to get me some suggestions if it can be done

Robbins by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Quick Promo: Tomorrow - Zoom Events July Updates

Everyone is invited. Register Now. Join us for our July Zoom Event product update where we will unveil our latest features and updates designed to help you deliver elevated event experiences to your audience! Our team of experts will walk you through...

Avoid Servers Not Located In The EU

How can I avoid my webinar attendees being directed through servers that are not in the EU? Many firewall admins of my clients block IP addresses accordingly. When I try to gray out US data centers on my profile, I get "This cannot be changed because...

Dirk by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I need recording of webinar

Respected Support Center, It is humbly stated that few hours ago I joining a zoom webinar. I want to see the reply/recording of such webinar. The Screen Short is attached below please and the zoom joining link is given below please. kindly send the r...

I want recording of webinar

Respected Support Center, It is humbly stated that few hours ago i joining a zoom webinar. i want to see the reply/recording of such webinar. The Screen Short is attached below please and the zoom joining link is given below please. kindly send the r...

Group Registration For Webinar

Hi all, in our use case, it is often a manager who is registering more than one webinar participant. Is it possible to create a registration form where they can specify:How many attendees (price adjusts accordingly)Provide name and email for attendee...