cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have pro plan and webinars but my zoom is with basic functions

josegascon
Listener

Hello, i have been using zoom pro and webinar for over 2 years, but suddenly my account stopped working i cannot create webinars or asign pro plan to any of my users, it is first time that this happens. I don't have any bill to pay and i really don't understand the reason why this is happening 

6 REPLIES 6

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @josegascon 

Welcome to Zoom Community. Whats the error you face assigning the Pro plan to users ? Can you paste the screenshot ?

josegascon
Listener

josegascon_0-1683024712220.png

I have 2 pro licenses and webinar, and none of my users have license but still it does not let me to add the license and i can only use basic functions of my account. Honestly i canceled everything in zoom because i feel it should work better for the price it has. 

astaigmilller
Listener

There are others with the same problem. I opened a ticket but it has not been resolved so far.

The problem has been resolved. According to my research, can you only move a licence to another user 4x per month. So if you have 2 licences you can move licences 8 times a month. After you moved it 8 times you have to wait for the next month (not sure when that starts, I guess according to your billing date) then you will be able to reassign the licences again. 

jshakesp23
Listener

I have exactly the same problem,  and I too have no idea why.  I have had Zoom Pro for 2 years, renewed in May 2023.  Have you managed to resolve your problem?  Did you get any response?

see above