Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Cloud Recording of Zoom Meeting Not Listed

When I tried to access the most recent meeting recording I made to the cloud, I find that it is not listed. I remember that after I had the meeting, which lasted over an hour, I saw a screen saying that the recording was being processed. Later, I did...

No option for video

I have used Zoom many times and never had an issue. I record classes for people to watch later. Today, I went on to make a recording, and it would not do video, even though I chose video. I have not changed any of my computer settings since the last ...

Terri91 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cloud recording and license

I was in a meeting with my professor, and he let me host it so I can record the whole meeting, I hit the cloud recording button, but when the meeting is over I can't find the recording in my web portal, so where is it?

no email from zoom pointing to cloud recording

Hello: I pressed record to cloud during a recent zoom meeting on my iPad. The other person in the meeting "got it". At the end of the meeting I did not receive an email telling me where my recording is. I checked the cloud on my account and there are...

MAI13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

grabaciones en la nube

buenos días, tengo un gran problema que espero que ustedes me puedan ayudar. Tengo unas 33 grabaciones en la nube, y al revisarlas, no se han grabado con la configuración que yo programe. Necesito cambiar esas grabaciones a la configuración que yo es...

Judit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4. But now the after session, au...

Graylin by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording problem

Until now I have never ever had problems to make a recording on my computer. Now when I try to start it, it opens the options window where I don't see anything wrong and there is no option to start the recording. Can anybody help me, please?

Alannah by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes