Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Unable to convert recording

Hi. I could not convert my recording. After I ended the meeting, the recording did not convert. Instead it got saved in my folder as "double_click_to_convert_01. Even after double clicking on this, the zoom recording is not converting. Please help......

CADRE by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Claim Host - Location of Recording?

I recently claimed host duties of a meeting to record it on behalf of the original meeting host. I was able to record the meeting (my settings are 'cloud recording'), but now I am not seeing the recording in my Zoom profile. Am I wrong to assume that...

foxt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Profile Picture During Recording

Due to disabilities, I want to use AND record my profile pic. I also want my participants who choose to use their profile pics to have their profile pictures displayed on the recordings. The recordings are displaying name in text only- in speaker vie...

HD video recordings, speaker view and gallery view

Hi everyone,I have a Pro account and followed the guideline to activate the HD recording resolution (one on one meeting). The recording quality is 1280x720 for the gallery view, but it's 640x360 for the speaker view. How can I get a higher quality fo...

Sarah_A by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My recording has gone missing

Hi - can anyone help? I finished converting a video recording at the end of a Zoom meeting. It asked me if I wanted to save it in a users folder on my computer or somewhere else. I clicked on the other option so I could save it where I wanted, and th...

Can I check translated subtitles later?

If I use translated subtitles, will I be able to see the transcript of the spoken language when I check the recording later? Or will you check the translated text? For example, if subtitles translated from English to Japanese are displayed, will the ...

Le0002 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't find a recording in the cloud

I am looking for an old recording. I may have recorded it in the cloud when I had a Pro account. Now that I have a Basic account again, I can't find that recording or I don't know how to get access to it. Did it get deleted because I stopped paying? ...