Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Follow-up email with hyperlinks

Problem: Follow-up email to attendees did not include hyperlinks as intended I have done dozens of webinars and never had problem with having the follow-up email deliver intended content. However this week I am finding the follow-up email delivered o...

sherrys by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Speakers vs Panelists

We are setting up a conference in Zoom Events. Each of our panels has a moderator and panelists. It seems that panelists don't get the profile of speakers (image, name listed in agenda), but that speakers can only be assigned special tickets (ie free...

gbbetts by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Q & A feature on the taskbar

I watched a Zoom webinar called 'Use Q & A, Raise Hand, and Chat in Zoom Webinars'. I do not see the Q & A function on my taskbar and I have not found a way to add it. (Very new to Zoom) Can someone assist me in that? I would rather that as an option...

How to hide Host from Webinar

Hi there, I'm hosting a webinar with a co-host interviewing 2 guests (Panelists). I'll be setting everything up, meet/greet etc before we start webinar, then I want to be 'unseen'. Is there a way I can hide my profile so the attendees only see my Co-...