Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SHARING RECORDING EXPORTING

Dear Community, How do a share a recorded meeting file with authenticated participants without deleting it?I recorded the session to the cloud, and stopped recording and ended call. I have found the recording - now what?

jcmaroc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Share' Button on Private Event

Is there anyway to take the 'Share' button off my private event page. The whole point of it being Private is that I don't want it shared. I realize that I can't completely prevent people from sharing the link, but having a 'Share' button with 5 diffe...

Need webinars but not meetings

Is it possible to have an account with just webinar access, and not meetings? I never use meetings as I deliver webinars all the time. I seem to remember that I had to have meetings to get webinars. Not sure why I have to pay £95 for meetings I don't...