Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom interpreter

hello! how do I contact zoom support to request enable Language Interpretation on my account? Thank you,Martin

grfskype by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sms

can i send goggle doc links to  recipients outside zoom ?

john15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Manage User Status Inactive for Company Accounts

Dear Zoom Community, In the past we had asked Zoom Support if it is possible to include a feature that allows Zoom Administrators to better manage "chat" settings, including the "Status" inactive timer, at the account level. Anyone aware if this feat...

Files in Channels

Hello,every time we try to send Files in a Zoom Channel we only receive the Message: "You are currently not allowed to store files because your administrator has disabled file sharing." Im the administrator but i cant find the option to activate the ...

Maugrim by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Chatbot message delayed or not received

Hello,I was working on a chatbot. When I send message from my php backend it's showing the message sending successful but in my zoom application I'm not receiving it (actually receiving it but not immediately). I've checked my phone it's receiving th...

fahimz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes