cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage User Status Inactive for Company Accounts

RichieFFM
Listener

Dear Zoom Community,

In the past we had asked Zoom Support if it is possible to include a feature that allows Zoom Administrators to better manage "chat" settings, including the "Status" inactive timer, at the account level.

Anyone aware if this feature will ever be available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, we cannot provide info about upcoming feature before they are officially announced in release notes. 

I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Even though you've already requested this once before through Support, the more feedback/feature requests we get for an item, the more likely it will be considered for development. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Unfortunately, we cannot provide info about upcoming feature before they are officially announced in release notes. 

I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Even though you've already requested this once before through Support, the more feedback/feature requests we get for an item, the more likely it will be considered for development. 

Hi Bort,

thanks for the prompt feedback.

I will go ahead and do so again.

Appreciate the support!

Thanks