cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meeting doesn't appear anymore but still works

ice2468
Listener

I created a recurring meeting at the beginning of Covid (March 2020ish) for myself and colleagues. I probably put some random date as the end date thinking it would be more than long enough, but it wasn't.

What now happens is the meeting still exists because I shared the calendar invite in outlook for a long time, but it doesn't appear in my zoom meetings either in the app or on the online portal. It is not a "deleted meeting" that I can recover (I have already looked this up).

I wondered if anyone has an idea how I can get it back as a meeting in my zoom account? As I say, the link still works and we use it every day, but the only way I can access it is via the link in the outlook calendar - but it still recognises me as the host when I log in.

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @ice2468 

When you look for this meeting online in the web portal, are you expanding the date range to include the date the meeting was established?

Or - could the meeting you are looking for in fact be your  Personal Meeting Room?

https://zoom.us/meeting > Personal Meeting Room ?

Can you find the meeting by manually editing the Edit Meeting URL with your meeting ID? Like:

https://zoom.us/meeting/8966XXXX485/edit  -- replace 8966XXXX485 with your own meeting ID

Hope maybe this helps. Post back with any results.

Rupert 

Rupert,

My weekly King FS Zoom meeting dissappeared last week and has now become my "personal meeting room".  The only way I am able to launch this meeting is via Google Calendar. 

It has also enable password requirements when previously none were required.  Any help or suggestions to retrieve my  previous meeting invite?  Thank you, markingpmp

ice2468
Listener

Hi, thank you for the response.

So you've come across something in the PMI - those are in fact the details for the meeting.

So I guess if the next time the meeting occurs I just click "start" in the PMI section of the zoom app, it will take me to the same "room" as my colleagues?

Rupert

Yes indeed!