Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Rooms and Workspaces?

Zoom Rooms are modern workspaces that enable in-person and remote participants to interact in real-time in a hybrid setting. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Rooms and Workspaces conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Rooms and Workspaces support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camp Fire Design

Has anyone had any experience in designing something like this... want to put in four screens, have it all linked to a single zoom appliance. Big challenge i think is how to you manipulate the content - so that you can see full screen persons on the ...

jandohnson_0-1631642240388.jpeg

Strange Trio 8500 Issue

hello all, recently provisioned a whole bunch of Poly X50/X30 rooms with Trio 8800 and 8500s as controllers with no real issues been stuck on a particular room with multiple trio 8500 refusing to provision the gist of the logs: |copy |4|00|DNS lookup...

Solución problemas en sala de espera

Estimados me gustaría pudieran crear la opción de envío de mensaje al anfitrión cuando se esté en sala de espera ya que muchas veces tenemos que esperar mucho para que el anfitrión nos acepte, muchas veces hasta se olvidan de las personas que estamos...

Resolved! New third party USB HID device

Hello there, I'm working on designing a USB HID device for Zoom Rooms Meeting. From my analysis, I figured out that zoom only communicates with devices that are Zoom verified. How do I get my VID and PID Zoom certified? Regards,Karthik

Resolved! Feature request: The ability to name screens

When configuring a Zoom room with multiple displays, it would be nice to be able to label them something like "content", "projector", "lectern", "video", "touch", etc.Getting a three screen setup working correctly for all the different modes currentl...

neve by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom room cannot start meeting

Hello, can anyone help me? I have "Make Zoom Rooms the host if it joins before meeting host" turned on and I still can't start a meeting in the Zoom Room. The message "Waiting for the host to start this meeting" appears.

spscentr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes