Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Failed to detect your microphone" message spamming

Hi, Using linux client v5.9.3.When I open the client and connect to a meeting with my mic disconnected, I get tones of those messages.The only way is to switch tty and kill zoom as the whole X server slows down. Can you fix?

shayg by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

How can I set defaults for screen sharing?

I often want to share screen when hosting a meeting and would love to be able to set a few options to be defaults for me. I realize making those selections only take a little time but... The two selections I'd love to be able to set are, from the Mor...

N5JJR-a by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant ability to return to a break-out room

I recently had a participant leave a break out session to ask the host a question. Then, the student was unable to return to their assigned break out session and as the host, I couldn't figure out how to send him their either. Is there an option to d...

cladas by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid meeting with interpretation

Hello everybody,I need your help with this scenario please:I have an Hybrid meeting with interpretation between two languages. The interpreter is not in the floor but online.i want to make each participant in the floor able to listen to the language ...

ampliar anfitriones

Buenos días: Tenemos una cuenta de pago en mi trabajo. Para convocar reuniones estoy intentando hacer coanfitriones a mis compañeros para no tener que estar abriendo yo las reuniones y al poner sus correos, no me lo permite, me sale un mensaje que "s...

Nuria by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes