Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

schedule zoom meeting from inside outlook web app

Can meetings be scheduled from inside of outlook web app? I don't see any options.If I sign into Zoom and schedule a meeting while owa is open , the invite email pops up...I click send, but it never sends.Is this a known issue? Ive looked online and ...

gcasto by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenovo and Camera Issues

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 15AREAO5 and am running Windows 10 version 2OH2.I have gone to settings and given permission for Zoom to use the integrated camera. It gets me in with video, however when I "stop video" and then try to resume video, Zoom giv...

csmiley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PMI

I'm having an issue trying to use the same personal meeting ID however, it continues to change. Is there a way to use the same PMI number. I've checked in the profile but it always changes. Thanks!

Unable to share browser windows in Zoom

When I try to share any browser window in a Zoom meeting all everyone sees is a black box. I can share my desktop and other apps but I can not share anything in a browser window. The weird thing is that I was able to share last week but this week it ...

DrKaraB by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign-In

Hello!Is there a way to take the sign-in address associated with the account off when you sign-in to a meeting? Thank you in advance!

Remove Chat from Certain Participants

We would like to host a meeting with two levels of participants. One group of participants (approx. 80 people) should be able to Chat and Raise Hand. The other group of participants (approx. 10 people) should not be able to do either and will be more...

TYOU by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in Zoom Video Conferencing

Noticed a bug with Zoom Meetings - When some one is sharing screen with you and you minimize the zoom window, the icon bar in the minimized window goes blank and you can no longer close, mute, maximize or do anything else.

Avi3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes