Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Integration with Salesforce

My team recently just integrated Zoom Video to our Salesforce instance. Salesforce is logging the call/meeting as an event. But what my team cannot figure out how to locate the link to the recorded Zoom Video Meeting. Does anyone know how or where we...

ttran by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Avatars

Hello ~ I am the owner and admin of my Zoom account and I am running the latest version of Zoom - 5.15.5. I have been trying to create an avatar for some time and I have updated all of the under the Account Management and Account Settings to toggle o...

Zoom recordings

While recording a zoom meeting, I failed to end the recording, therefore, the recording could not convert. Is there a way to retrieve the recording?

Metronome isn't heard

Hello, I have to put on the metronome for my classes. It always worked fine and people could hear, but from last week, the sound from the PC is not transmitted at all. Tried all settings, tried 3 mics. It works from the Ipad but i need to use a PC fo...

Iriness by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! resend meeting links to registered particpants

Hi. I have a meeting on Oct. 2 at 7 pm (EST) with nearly 100 participants who registered. I need to send a reminder with unique meeting links. Where do I find unique meeting links?@Bort @Rupert do either of you know?

schedule a meeting setup

my schedule meeting setup page has an invitee box to fill out but will not send the invite out to them. I have to copy the meeting and then go to my email account, copy and paste the meeting, and address to them there. Do i need to link my email prov...