Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join Zoom from browser, test audio

I'm joining a test meeting from a browser.I'd like to test audio. The buttons at the bottom left allow selectionof audio devices but there doesnt appear to be any testing available. Should this be available in the browser version. Thanks

Large meeting capacity

I have a 500 meeting licence however over 2,000 people have registered for the meeting. Does anyone know if all of the participants will be able to join the meeting? I'm not worried about breakout rooms. I won't need to use them.

Robina by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello. I have a free account with Zoom but have never used it for anything except attending a couple of meetings. A friend of mine in Colombia is wanting me to teach her English online. Would this basic service work for that? Is there a time or frequ...

Unable to Schedule meeting due to Alternate Host

I am the owner of our account and had set up a previous employee as an alternate host. She is no longer with our organization and her user profile was deleted. About 2 months after deleting her I am no longer able to schedule meetings. I received thi...

TheresaG by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Recent meeting list missing

On Android the recent meeting list dropdown arrow is always missing the first time of the day I open the "Join a meeting" screen. It shows up after I exit the screen and go back in again. I'm using OnePlus 8T, Android v12.

Resolved! can't screen share on a Mac after upgrading

Hello, I recently updated Zoom and now I can't screen share. I'm following these directions that I'm finding online...On Macs, you need to go to System Preferences, Privacy and Security, click on the [ Privacy ] tab, choose 'Screen Recording' on the ...

Basic plan

Hi, I've been using Zoom throughout the pandemic 1:1 30m-60m. I've never had the 40m time limit trigger secondary to no more than 1 participant a time. During my last 2 meetings the time limit triggered and ended the meeting at 40m. I was in a 1:1 me...

ScolPT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! meeting display

Hi In gallery view, I am always in the upper lieft hand corner no matter if there are 5 participants or 100. This puts me in the top row, just to the left of the leader/administrator of the meeting. I am wondering if there is a setting that I inadver...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More