Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Straight lines disappear in the Share -> Whiteboard space

Hi there, I use Zoom for teaching, and prefer the functionality of the Whiteboard that is embedded within the "Share Screen" function (rather than using the whiteboard button). I access this through Share Screen -> Whiteboard whenver I have a meeting...

Dual access to accounts, how to sign out

my friend gave me access to her Zoom page so I can start a meeting if she is going to be late. I also have a Zoom page. However, when I sign in to Zoom using her meeting ID, I always come up as her instead of signing in as me.Other members of our gro...

mirror effect

Hello - We have a ceiling camera (tenveo SDI) we have set the mirror effect on it, also on zoom, but we still have the image reversed, do you see anything else to do? Best

cmeiro by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recorded meeting

I recorded a meeting between myself and two other participants. We are doing this for a final in a class for graduate school. The meeting was recorded, and once over it automatically converted the file. Once it was complete, I saved it under her name...

Freezing camera.

I have freezing happening. For the first few seconds of a meeting all is well. Then all the pictures freeze. Note:apparently MY picture is not freezing for othersif someone shares a screen, I can see it no issue.Internet connection: This happens at b...

Lise46 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio while sharing a video with a colleague.

I want to send this as feedback and a feature request to Zoom but I see no expedient way to do that even though I have feedback enabled. FEATURE: I want to share a video with audio with a colleague that is three hours long. But, I do not want to hear...

Lonny by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Video Quality Zoom PWA on Chromebook

I just downloaded and tested the Zoom PWA app on my Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2. The video quality is dismal. The regular Zoom app video was decent. Is there any fix for the video? The Chromebook itself has high quality video, so I can only assume th...

JR6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes