Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Alarm in Audio

For the last 4 days, I've had issues with my Zoom audio. It's got a broken-record sound of an alarm sound that plays whenever I am in a meeting. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the program and that did not solve anything. It even does it when I am...

Exit app when closing the app

Zoom won't close the app when clicking the 'X' in the upper right hand corner. This is by design, per Zoom - https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Exit-app-when-I-close-the-window/m-p/28362#M14018 This is the kind of "value-add" that Zoom loves to f...

Sonoma 14.0 MacBook Pro M1

I'm using an iPhone 15 running iOS 17.0.3. with the latest Zoom.us software. Ever since upgrading to Sonoma, when I want to start Deskview in Zoom, the iPhone looses connection. I tried with another iPhone as well running the same operating system an...

usvi4me by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

activity in breakout rooms

hello, I'm a professor facilitating an online class, and I'm going to have students in multiple breakout rooms for small group discussion. Students in the course receive credit for participation. I'm trying to figure out how to track students' partic...

ctaines by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration

I am trying to connect my account to a CRM but i am getting this prompt saying it is still connected with my previous client CRM. Is there any way I can manage it on my zoom account. I need to disconnect that integration. Please let me know if anyone...

Zoom Didn't Record Video only Screen Share

Hello! I'm running Zoom version 5.16.2 on a MacBook Pro from 2020 with the M1 chip. I recorded a meeting and wanted to record the participants' video as well as the screen share. My settings have "record video during screen sharing" and "place video ...

Screen sharing colors

When I screen share on a meeting, those who are viewing see the colors as bright and highly saturated which is different to the colors on my screen.