Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Locked screen

I am both a leader and a participant in zoom meetings. I am using a laptop computer for zooming. In either roll my screen shows only a gray background with a little locked symbol. I've tried to follow all of the suggested solutions with no luck. I am...

Zoom Video Freezing with clickshare

Hello, We are using a " Clickshare " device to send our video from our computer to a TV. We have used this with Zoom for years with no issues. Once in a meeting, we activate the Clickshare the video freezes and will only show if Zoom is minimized. Zo...

meddice by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech camera not working

I just updated Zoom Meetings to the latest version and all of the sudden my Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam stopped working with Zoom meetings. The camera works fine in all other applications that I have tested (Teams, WhatsApp, Logitech settings, Wi...

regular camera frozen frame in zoom meeting

Two weeks ago I purchased a new hp Pavilion 24-ca1003na All-in-One desktop. One of the reasons was that my old Lenevo had difficulties with the Zoom connections and it was getting very slow. Unfortunately the problem with ZOOM is still the case on my...

Monika5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student marked late while in Zoom waiting room

My daughter is a medical student and was in a zoom waiting room today waiting for her exam to start. Her profressor marked her as late and not eligible to take the exam because she was in the waiting room. Is there a way to look up login times to dem...

Suddenly unable to load Zooom

Suddenly today (I used Zoom successfully yesterday) I can't load it. The Zoom Window opens and says (Not Responding). I have removed and reinstalled, rebooted, etc., multiple times with no success. Maybe a rollback to the version just prior to the cu...

SGPGary by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes