What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom recording

I recorded a zoom session. On playback, I only have video and no audio. I have checked my mic and speakers, and they are fine. What is going on?

rez by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video feed not coming through

Setting up a new audio-visual system and having trouble getting video from a Vaddio AV Bridge to be recognized by the Zoom account. We have set the video/camera source in the device hosting the Zoom meeting to be the Vaddio AV Bridge. We have a camer...

AMcKee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ISSUES WITH BLUE YETI. MIC

I D BEEN USING MY ZOOM , ALWAYS WITH BLUE MICS FOR MY MEETINGS AND YOU TUBE INTERVIEWS . IM HAVING ISSUE NOW WITH THE MIC , ONLY WITH ZOOM , CAUSE IM ABLE TO RECORD USING OTHER APPS OR DEVICES . PROBLEM ONLY PERSISTS IN ZOOM

green screen

When I click on "I have a green screen", my green screen suddenly shows up in the video and my virtual background os offset to the side. I've gone on YouTube to try to find help to no avail. Anyone out there that can help?Much thanks!

Scheduling with Focus Mode

Hi allI have been experimenting with Focus Mode and have a couple of queries. First all all though - here are my portal settings in respect of Focus Mode:Problem 1: In a meeting I see the 'More' menu with the 'Start Focus Mode' option as the only ite...

MikeGDTE_0-1640275091007.png MikeGDTE_1-1640275483548.png

Deleting recurring meetings

If I cancel a recurring meeting, will it remove the previous meetings I've had scheduled on my Outlook calendar? I'd like to still have those previous meetings on my calendar after ending the recurring meetings, if possible. Thanks!

Join Button does not open the meeting

Hi If I click on the "Join" Button, Zoom does not open the meeting. It opens Zoom, but not the meeting.I'm logged in and Zoom is updated on the latest version. On my Notebook everything is working fine, but on my other computer (same settings etc.) i...

Concurrent Meetings - not hosting either

Hello, I know that there have been several posts regarding concurrent meetings with a Licenced Enterprise account, however - I have a case where I'd like to be able to schedule two meetings that run at the same time, for two different audiences. I wi...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022