Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Approved registrations being asked to reregister

We are having an issue with some of our meetings, participants are being asked to register even though they have an approved registration and link. Its not everyone, just some people and not every meeting.

KateG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Special characters

When I'm streaming Zoom on YouTube, characters as š, ž, ķ, ģ displayed as *. May be somebody knows how to solve this problem&

PRESENTATION TO AN AUDIENCE

I want to make a powerpoint presentation to a live audience and to people logging in via zoom and want to avoid some distractions 1 I don't want to hear or know when people are logging in as they may be logging in after the presentation has started a...

VG70 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

non vedo il puntatore mouse durante la presentazione

Buongiorno, durante la presentazione delle slide a schermo intero non riesco più a vedere la freccetta del mouse e questo non mi permette di gorvernare facilmente la riunione. Potete aiutarmi? Grazie mille

Silvy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Understand user accounts with using Zoom API Moodle

Hi, I have intergrated Zoom with Moodle using the Zoom API and successfully tested a small meeting. I have a Zoom paid account with 100 unlicensed users and 5 licensed. On Moodle when we create a Zoom meeting it uses the email account of the person s...

ColinBC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection with Paperbell

Good morning.I'm using a Coaching app called PaperBell.I am trying to connect Zoom.When I attempt to log in to Zoom, I receive this error:"status":false,"errorCode":4700,"errorMessage":"Invalid redirect: https://app.paperbell.com/provider/zoom_accoun...

closed captioning

I am trying to set up closed captioning for a meeting on zoom but the instructions mention account management and such on "settings" but this does not appear. I really need to sort this out but I have no idea if it is on or not. Under accessibility i...

2 Participants in meeting

Hi - I have the basic plan which should allow me to host a meeting for 1-hour with 2 participants. Each time I schedule a meeting for 1-hour with me as the host and one participant I get a pop up notice tellling me I am only allowed 40 mins for 3 or ...