Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Custom CA certificate for Zoom client on Ubuntu?

Hello, not sure if this is the right space for a technical question. in my current work environment a custom root CA is required for traffic leaving the data center. On Ubuntu I have installed the custom CA certificate in `/usr/local/share/ca-certifi...

dertom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for October 2023 ✅

Using a wired headset that is not working? It could be the audio configuration of your device. 1. Solution by @criticalproblem & @kaz2523 Discussion: Wired Earphone Audio not working 2. Solution by @revmias Discussion: Audio output not working (in te...

faq1.png faq2.png faq3.png
RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

laptop locks when using google

when in a zoom meeting if i google anything the laptop locks and goes to the sign in screen, while the Zoom audio is still playing.I have tried updating zoom and windows and using different browsers none of these seem to work thank you

lmr284 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost recording

Help!Ive just dowloaded the recording of my meeting and when it was asking where to save the recording to, I clicked on the title and the window closed. I cannot find the recording in my downloads on my lap

Brigid by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Call settings

Is there a way to have a sound when a call starts, so like have the system call you when the meeting begins, so as to not miss scheduled calls at the time of the call?

Appalling Support

I have participated in a number of Zoom meetings and recently set up a professional Zoom account for a small special interest group I am working with. I had expected that setting up a meeting would have been easy and intuitive but was soon to learn o...

TimW001 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working since last zoom update

Since the last update, my audio hasn't worked on my PC. My students can't hear me at all, but I can hear them. Occasionally my video doesn't work either. Will this be fixed soon? I had no issues before the update. What's going on?

Unable to get into a zoom session

I have been using Silversneakers zoom classes for over a year. Suddenly I can’t get into the zoom sessions. Silversneakers support says the issue is not on their end and that it’s a Zoom issue. I have not been successful in finding help from Zoom. Th...

Merging Accounts and lost recordings

I have purchased the business plan on one account and merged it to this account that hosts the zoom phone number. My recordings are no longer available. I do not have access to a live person for tech supportNeed to make sure all previous AI is now at...