Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting disconnected

I hold a Manager position in a business cheap windows 10 key . I use to have daily meeting with my employees but meeting is auto disconnected after 30 minutes what is the reason.Its effects our business I need your help regarding this.

Zoom Pro Subsription

I was supposed to purchase a Zoom Pro for my company official requirement. However, I completed the purchase while i was logged in my personal login in zoom. How do i correct this? I need the Zoom pro as separate login for official meetings and not i...

Cropping. zoom recording

Hi, I have a 2h recording I would like to share. Ive cut off the last 30 seconds from the recording. If I send the cropped recording out can they 'uncrop' and listen to the last 30 seconds?

Update this morning now no one can hear me

My zoom has been working fine for years. This morning zoom asked me to do an update. I did. Now no one can hear me. I've tried to go to zoom audio settings. and to audio settings in my Mac and nothing works. Help please anyone? Thanks.

Passwords

Not sure where to put this, but have seen a similar post here. I got a message that my account was compromised. Not sure how since I have always had 2FA enabled, and all of my passwords for web pages are different, but like a good boy I changed my pa...

Zoom will not add link to Outlook web meeting

The Zoom icon shows up in my outlook web appointments and it used to work to add a Zoom link. Recently, when I click the icon and Add a Zoom Meeting, I started getting "Zoom is working on your Add a Zoom Meeting request" and then it just sits there. ...

Zoom issue.png
cm218 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting

Hi,If I make someone a host, can I get off the call and start a new Zoom meeting in my usual link? Or will they be in that same link (I use my personal I.D. link)?

Resolved! Zoom Profile Calendar Config

Hello, My organization is on 5.11 and we have currently received the attached message when integrating Office 365 calendar with Zoom. Any ideas?Thank You,

New alert message

We use zoom in the usual way and with a Tricaster (as a participant via a Polycom). I have never seen this alert before and cannot find away to disable it - the message may have two or three participants on that list. It pops up and is gone in about ...

zoom alert.jpg
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More