Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote control clicking not possible

From one day to the next, clicking via remote control is not working any more. I can give somebody remote control access but and they can move the mouse but they cannot click anymore. Anybody has experienced this, too?

anna_thm by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Download Issue

Whenever i download my wedding video recording on zoomsome parts shows half of our live stream then half of it is one of our viewers But when I watched the video at zoom it shows only our live stream O.o Download = split screenwatch only = full scree...

"Something went wrong. Please refresh page"

I am unable to schedule a meeting. After I have entered my meeting information and selected "Save", I get this message: "Something went wrong. Please refresh page". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Zoom client. I have tried several browers. I h...

JoAnne2 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! zoom sound connect to bluetooth audio that doesn't have microphone

"I'm having the same issue exactly as described. Android Zoom app refuses to send audio to any bluetooth speaker that doesn't have a microphone. It would be much better if I could listen to presentations, large group meetings, etc. via an external sp...

pdanoo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

video recording not toggling between speakers?

Hi everybody. I've been using the free version of Zoom for about a year now to record my podcast and have been very happy with the results, but for some reason, my last session before I upgraded, I noticed after the session processed, that the video ...

No Blur Background option in Zoom on MacOS ver. 12.0.1

I reviewed the Blur Option requirements several times. I meet all the requirements yet, I have no blur option available in Zoom on a MacOS Mac mini Zoom version: 5.9.3MacOS version: 12.0.1Webcam: Logitech C930e I have the Virtual Background tab visib...

HenryP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

green border on sharing, can't turn it off in v5.9.3

I am on arch linux and with version 5.9.3 no matter my sharing settings it puts a green border around any application I share. The checkbox under advanced settings of share is not checked for showing a green border. Please help it also shows people I...

d10e by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Meeting

I recorded a two hr meeting. I have the recording in dropbox. People without Zoom Pro are telling me they can only view the 1st hr of the recording, while I can see the whole thing. What can I do so my sister-in-law can see the whole Tribute of her d...

Zoom Meeting Regstration - No Available Option

Previously, I had the option to require registration for my planned zoom meetings. I have a Zoom Pro paid account, and previously had the option to select registration required for meeting participation. Now I don't. Any ideas why? Did this feature f...

How do I make yahoo mail invite for scheduled meeting?

How do I make yahoo mail invite for scheduled meeting?========================================== This is my first thread. I did sign up for zoom and scheduled a meeting. The scheduled zoom meeting was added to my yahoo calendar, but it is not opening...

MDRI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes