Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgrade to Webinar

I have a Zoom Pro account. Need to upgrade this to include Webinars. We did this last year for our group (different person's account) and it was an additional $40/month. I can't seem to find that option - the only thing I see is Zoom Webinar which is...

bgtees by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buongiorno

Buongiorno. Avrei bisogno di capire come passare dal account base a Pro!! Grazie

Sohrab by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

I'm unable to login using my google account on Mac. It says connection error. Connection is just fine/ I have tried restarting the computer and reinstalling zoom as well. Issue not resolved. I run class for my business via zoom and its impacting all ...

SBZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Remove social media share icons from registration template?

Hi, I've got a registration form set up for an upcoming meeting. My marketing team has asked if we can remove the social share icons at the top of the page. Is this in a template? If so, how can I edit. btw - this is a meeting vs webinar setup. thank...

jonz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to rename a zoom recording

Hallo to the Zoom community. When I right-click on 'rename' for a local Zoom recording, the 'rename' box does not open. In the past it has opened. How can this problem be solved? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hilary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

I am unable to view recordings, its says they can only be viewed from the computer they were recorded on......