Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Waiting room and meeting attendees

Greetings, I'm newer to using Zoom for company wide trainings and have a couple of questions based on a training we recently held.1. I want my meetings to be setup with a waiting room enabled but is there a way to allow auto-joining after the meeting...

Unmute issue

Other parties don't hear upon unmuting via zoom mobile android. Is this an app issue or a hardware issue?

hshakeel by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Keyboard Shortcut to Hide My Video

Upon joining every meeting I always hide my video so that I'm not distracted by it. Is there a keyboard shortcut that I can use to do this? As far as I can tell it's not in the list and I have to use the mouse each time.

RH8 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

When existing meeting video stays on

Hello there, While existing a meeting while the webcam is on, doesn't turn off the webcam.To turn the camera off, I need to go to zoom settings and click on the video tab, and then exit the setting. Any solution for this? I'm using :windows 11 pro (V...

RoyZoom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar Hosts - alternative

I am unable to add the 2 people who will be managing the attendees, as they are not on my license. Can I appoint them as alternate hosts once we are in the Webinar so that they can manage the attendees?tia

SAML Mapping License type... remove/change a license

Creating SAML integration with Zoom via Okta. All is going pretty well ..but... ya knew there had to be a but, I can't seem to revoke/remove a license from a user based on group membership . Enabled SAML for SSO into Zoom (Okta) - CheckApply license ...

StipMan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Move recurring meeting to different account

We have recurring meetings created under one person's account with all members as co-hosts. Every few months, the members in these meetings change and eventually the original person will rotate off as well. When this happens, we have to delete the me...

KyleB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes