Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ID failure

Had clients tell me they could not login because of an id failure. I checked on my Zoom screen for the Meeting ID and the Pass Code and wrote them down. Next, I checked against the Meeting ID and the Pass Code on the invitation. The Pass Code was off...

ATTA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration for a Zoom Meeting

I will be hosting my first zoom meeting that will REQUIRE REGISTRATION. It all seems clear to me. QUESTION: When the meeting actually starts and people enter the waiting room, will there be some sort of indication as to whether or not the person's re...

Alternative Host

I'm trying to add an alternative host. The individual is a licensed user and a member of the same account. For some reason, it will not recognize the user. Suggestions on how to fix this?

tmmoore by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Gray boxes on screen sharing in Mac

Hello community.When I share my screen in zoom meetings, all popups or just any other screen or message that appears over the shared screen are shared as a grey box over the screen I am projecting. This is somewhat annoying to the people I am sharing...

Bigail by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN NOT SHARE SCREEN AS A PAID HOST

No sure if I like this technical support. I should not have to work so hard for an answer. I am the customer. I have a paid license and after the last upgrade, when I log in as host for my meeting; I get a message at the top of the screen that says I...

Andix3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual backgrounds on iPhone

Ever since updating to Version 5.8.0 three days ago, I have been unable to add a photo background to my Zoom meetings on the iPhone. I have an iPhone 11 running version 14.6. Blur works, and tapping the + brings up my photos , but when I choose a pho...

audio when sharing a PPT on Zoom

Hi, I need help with sharing a PPT with audio clips in the presentation. The audio is extremely low when sharing on Zoom. How do I fix this?Thanks for any help you can offer. Kerchrup