Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using Slides as Virtual Screen

Powerpoint as Virtual Sreen option is greyed out under sharing options. This is for a personal meeting so I am host, version of zoom is current as of this moring,. I haved followed supports recommendation to be sure Virtual Backgrouds are enabled. Is...

chobe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Close Captions - Transcription

Is it possible ti see on screen only the transcription of one or more selected participants? During a meeting I want to translate into Italian what a person says in English. I want only this person's captions to appear on screen and not mine because,...

Resolved! Where is my recording? Can I upgrade to access it?

With an unpaid basic account, where do I find zoom recordings that are not in the local recordings? The meeting was set to record to Local but it is not there. Will I need to upgrade in order to access a recording or should I assume the meeting has n...

help me solve the mystery of the vanishing downloads

Salient DetailsI am the admin of my accountOn Friday, I assigned a co-host to a recorded meeting and then left the meeting due to illnessSubsequent to the meeting, I received the customary email notification that the cloud recording was availableI've...

Recording host and participant

Until recently my recorded Zoom interviews showed video of both the host (me) and my participant depending on who was speaking at the time. However, lately, recording only included video of my participant despite the fact that my video was enabled an...

NDT by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Help

I did update for the windows 11 and my sound just work when the automatically adjust the volume is marked and have a delay before work right. Someone help me?

Andrew4 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes