Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Add attendees to Outlook based Zoom meeting

How can i successfully send invites to additional people for a Zoom meeting already sent out via the Outlook plugin? This is what happened when i tried:I have created a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plugin.I sent it to one grouyp of attendees and st...

Oakbell by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording appear small

Hi, I would like to ask regarding the zoom recording. the recorded video appear small.there seem to be a black/blank area around the recorded video.it does not disappear even when view in full screen mode. the aspect ration of the recorded video is a...

Resolved! Adding Large Meeting to One Event

I have the Pro Plan which I already prepaid annually through this year (2022). On May 29th I'm hosting an event and would like to increase my room capacity from 100 to 500 just for this one event. My questions are: 1. Can I do this?2. How much does i...

Trafn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Guest Accounts & Host Keys

What is your organization's procedure for: Granting external guests permission to host meetings. Sharing a departmental login? My organization has an education account, uses SSO, and will be implementing account consolidation in the near future. We r...

js1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to re enter a class

My students sometimes get booted out of a class and when they try to re-enter they get a message that says that the host will let them in. Me being the host should get a pop up at the top of my screen to say someone is in the waiting room. I am not g...

mandrews by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Creating a calendar of multiple meetings

Can I schedule several meetings that repeat irregularly at different times on different days. ie Weekly church service -90 mins,,; Bi-weekly afternoon meeting - 60 mins; Evening discussion weekly - 120 min. Each on different days of week?

CliffN by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recovering a scheduled meeting link information

I had a recurring meeting scheduled to the end of 2021. It disappeared in January from the schedule but the meetings will continue into 2022 and I want the same link information. How can I restore this meeting to my schedule with the same link info?

Judie1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes