Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Portal

Is there a feature in the Webinar portal to disable mute participants? There features in the Meeting portal that are not available in the Webinar portal and vice versa. Is it not possible to merge these features for both Meeting and Webinar?

Verification of Attendance

Hi. I attended Jury Duty via Zoom set up by the county I live in. Everything went smoothly on my end until I received an email from the courts telling me I did not attend. Of course, I did not think to take a screen shot at the time so is it possible...

Video Issue - My Image Goes Dark

Hello, I am taking an online college program where classes are attended via Zoom. Whenever I log in to a class, my video/webcam is initially fine. However, should I turn off and then turn my camera back on (or if we are put into breakout rooms) the v...

AJZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature request: Group Photo

It's a new common practice to arrange online conferences using Zoom. It is traditional for almost every conference is taking a group picture. Now, with the online format, the organizers just try to take screenshots of Zoom windows. It would be nice t...

Установка фона в конференции

почему то я становлюсь полу-прозрачным при подключении фона на компьютере windows 10? Без фона изображение нормальное.Это плохая камера или какие то настройки нужно изменить?! Или потому что бесплатная версия?

YuriiZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes