Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding Supervisor's Meeting Invite to My Calendar

I am at a loss! I Do Not want to create my own meeting or send invites to others. I recieve weekly meeting invites from my supervisor and would like to add these meetings (ID number and Passcode) to my Google Calendar. My calendar is already linked t...

Was für ein beschissener Support ....

Vertrag abschließen und Geld abbuchen geht immer irre schnell .... aber wehe der Kunde hat eine Frage. Dann wird man in ein Labyrinth von nutzlosen Artikeln geschickt oder landet im schlimmsten Fall bei diesen Chat-Roboter. Aber eine E-Mail-Adresse, ...

Tracking Zoom No Shows

Hello Is there any reporting or a method to see number or % of meetings where the participants do not show up? We have sales rep booking scheduled zoom demos and are looking at the number of meeting where their prospects dont show up

mikec45 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Оплата

Добрий день! Учора оплатила річну підписку, але, коли створювала конференцію, не могла обрати тривалість -3 години. Чому?

Video is using a low resolution substream

I am running out of ideas and need help.My zoom video is hugely pixelated.Using windows 10 with a network camera supported by microsoft ONVIF driver. The camera appears in device manager as a detected camera and can be used by Zoom.When I check the v...

Dijon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is Disabled. Please contact Support. (1,003)

Dear zoom staffI noticed that my zoom account was deactivated. As a user, I never get an error code like this, because my account is a basic account, not a pro plan. Can you help me to reactivate my account?, because in that account there are some no...

sam1069 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes