Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen share recording Audio issue

I am trying to do a screen share recording of a slide show presentation with my spoken audio over the top. For some reason today I am unable to make the sound record. Ive checked the share sound and join audio, but nothing. Ive tried many times and c...

Proof of Zoom attendances

hello I had a very important court zoom call scheduled for 10:30am on I entered the call at 10:00am to a dark screen saying "waiting for call to begin" I waited on that dark screen from 10am to about 10:45am when the screen jumped into the court room...

How can I integrate Zoom on my website??

Hello Community, I want to integrate the zoom app on my website, I did some coding which you can also see. However, I believe my coding failed. That's why I've come to seek assistance from the community's experts. Please assist me in doing so. Your a...

Display Spanish during a meeting

I want to have a Zoom with both English speakers and Spanish speakers in attendance. I'd like to display Spanish subtitles when English is being spoken. I have a translator who can do the translation. Is displaying this possible? as captioning, or on...

tcw63 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Entering Meeting Registrations with Import File

I am setting up a High School Zoom Reunion. I am trying to make the registration process as easy as possible for my 75 year old classmates. I have a wordpress website for the class and have SQL access to the wp_users table. I'd ideally like to have m...

Front Video Not Working

I cannot see the host and they cannot see me on the Zoom meeting. I have sound. The test video shows the back video working but the front is blank.

Lisa9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM MEETING with interpreter

Hi We had a meeting this morning and invited a person as interpreter (see attachment). But despite the correct invitation she was only able to participate to the meeting as a "normal participant".She tried to log out and in again but nothing changed....

JIM79 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes