Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blurred Background

I have Windows 10, I have downloaded the Zoom Client and I still can not get my background to blur. I do not have the green screen button selected, since I do not have one. However, isn't blur suppose to be an option without the need of a green scree...

Vita by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows/if there is a way to cancel when someone accidentally closes breakout rooms in a meeting? It would be useful to have this feature.

Breakout Room

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows/if there is a way to cancel when someone accidentally closes breakout rooms in a meeting? It would be useful to have this feature.

universal zoom link

If I want to forward my zoom meeting link to a domain, which link do I use. Because the meeting link in my account I've forwarded & it keeps saying meeting id invalid. Thanks in advance, James

Users at same location

We are having a school reunion. We want to zoom with others who can't get to the location. However my question is how many cell phone users can lock into the zoom simultaneously from the same location?

Web sdk Join meeting issue

Hi I am facing issue "you have been limit by zoom verify captcha and try again" when i try to join meeting by zoommtg.join.then this issue comes. please suggest me

Airplay iPad to AppleTV Audio Choppy / Clipping

Zoom MeetingsTwo different iPads Airplay to AppleTV. Audio always choppy or clipping. But Mac Airplay to AppleTV then audio works fine even though the Mac is on the same WiFi network (no Ethernet connection). So it’s not the internet connection or Wi...

Screen Layout

Whenever I join a Zoom call, I have to open the chat window, resize and move it into my desired location. Is there any setting that will cause the screen layout to be preserved and restored on every call? I searched and could not find any setting rel...

zoom for gsuite in safari

I use my personal zoom account on my MacBook with Safari with no problems, it's fantastic. I'm trying to use zoom for gsuite in my work group's gsuite workspace and I cannot sign in. It was suggested that I download Chrome but I do not want to do tha...

RebSha by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM does not work

I have had ZOOM for a long time, I am a web developer and I connect with fiber optics at 400mb browsing speed (all the time). Still, when I was in a meeting on ZOOM everything was cut off and I never had access again. I've tried deleting, uninstallin...