Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attivazione chiamate da telefono

Ho attivo il piano a pagamento.Ho acquistato anche due pacchetti extra:Audio Conferencing,Zoom Meetings Pro and Zoom Phone.Ogni volta che telefono tramite numeri italiani, inserisco id meeting, mi risponde che il canale non è abilitato.Ho anche impos...

My Account Got Disabled

Hi, can someone help me, both of my zoom account got disabled without any reason. when I wan to log in again it only says account got disabled, i didin't receive any email warning or something previously.

Failure to Detect Speakers

Hi!! Overnight, my Zoom meetings has failed to detect my speakers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I have tested my speakers on other platforms (microsoft teams etc) as well as regular speaker test and they work fine, so its only a pr...

Nina1 by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Can I control audio and video of one account with two devices?

Hello everyone,I am participating in zoom meetings that often have breakout rooms. My chromebook is slow but sometimes my kindle fire is, too. I was wondering how I can zoom in with only one "name" in the group but have both devices. One will be used...

tadhenn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording

I inadvertently ended a Zoom meeting before stopping the recording. Is there any way to retrieve the recording?

Resolved! Bad Webcam quality on local screen

Hi can you help please? Strange problem. Local Webcam image corrupt when viewed on Zoom on local laptop. (See attached file - strange colours and fine vertical lines) Image looks fine on Zoom recording. Raw Camera looks fine on local laptop. - it's o...

RevKim by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screenshare Audio

Hey Team, SO i finally downloaded zoom to do some screen sharing - it was working ok when I started zoom - but it muted my pc audio, but was working on the stream with default settings. I changed a setting on my PC to try have audio on the PC as well...