Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Cuts in and out -

I am having problem on group zoom meetings with anyone being able to hear my voice. Apparently my voice "cuts in and out." I have been told this happens on Microsoft Teams meetings. My band width is 170Mbps up and 79.1 Mbps down

Listener room acoustic correction

With the shift to home working and the use of Zoom and other video conferencing apps, sometimes the sound quality of a speaker is poor due to their room acoustics. Issues might include reverberation and frequency reinforcement. This is aside from the...

Grey boxes when sharing screen

Hello, Is there anyone who can help with this?! when i share my screen, and click 'optimize for video' the grey boxes appear. There is nothing i can do other than unclick the 'optimize video' box to stop this happening, however then the video doesn't...

Audio lags when switching video sources

I use Zoom to broadcast our church service and use a usb line out from our mixer as the audio and two HDMI inputs as the video. When I switch from one video source to the other the audio volume drops by about 50% for about 30-40 seconds and then retu...

SSUC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying "turn on audio" popups when spotlighted

As a deaf individual - I have zero need for audio on my end. Two issues: 1. I wish there was a way to indicate in my profile that I do not need any requests to join audio EVER. Maybe add another line where I can click "never ask again"? Thousands of ...

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.43.01 PM.png
kmpsai by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Captions (subtitles) keep disappearing from screen

I work as a professional captioner for many clients that use Zoom. For the past several weeks, I've noticed an issue with Zoom in which if the Show Subtitle option is turned on, the captions will sometimes disappear from the screen way too soon. Some...

Sebby by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unstable Internet

Hello Everyone,Purchased Netgear AX6 Nighthawk WiFi Cable Modem Router and still have unstable internet connections during Zoom meetings. This doesn't make sense.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Resolved! Transfer Scheduled Meetings

I've been using my personal Zoom account for our organization meetings but now the organization has its own account.I want to transfer the already scheduled/upcoming meetings to the new account so we won't have to change meetings ids, etc. Is this po...

Waiting Room

Does anyone know why certain people can join the meeting without going into the waiting room while others go to the waiting room and need to be admitted? Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to why this happens to some people versus others.