Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with recording mirroring

Good evening! I'm using Zoom for live meetings. I configured the video to mirror, however, after ending the meeting and processing the recording, when opening the video file the image is not mirrored. In the live broadcast it is mirrored, however, in...

Audio drops on conference and stuck file sharing

Hello, I am from Bangladesh. I was having problems with audio and file sharing (file shared but no one couldn't see) during our group of company board meeting this morning (10-03-2022) via Zoom Communication. I check my device, network, internet conn...

Ukraine Dial-in phone number

Is it possible to add Ukraine as a country to the list of Global Dial-in Countries during calls?Ukraine is currently not on the list of available phone numbers.

sshpak by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

open recording

I try to open my recording. However, there is pop up a small window to say that INVALID LINK. What's wrong?

microphone problems

For a few days I have had problems with the microphone since when I speak people say they do not listen to me. but I do listen to them, I have tried all the possible solutions and nothing has worked, I thought it could be my headphones but I have tri...

Al788 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Translation

How can we set up the simultaneous translation of the zoom meeting?I looked through the setup area but I could not find any tab or area where we can choose the translation.

RLewis by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting password problem

The link with a password doesn't work anymore. My students used to be able to click on the link and enter the room without a problem, but now they are asked to enter the password. It sometimes work, but usually not. What could be the problem?

Screen sharing.

Hi,Recently I lost all my meetings overnight. I quickly sent out new invites to those who had lessons that day. I then discovered I could no longer share my screen. That option was lost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it is no dif...

Syd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes