Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I have a question

Hi, I am a elementary school teacher in South Korea and I am really appreciative for your zoom service. This has been my life savor in this Covid 19 situation.I am writing this letter to ask a help which is about copyright. I am working on writing a ...

Resolved! MEETING_FAIL_CLIENT_INCOMPATIBLE

Some of our clients are using SDK 4.6.21666.0428 which we admit is old, but still worked until the Zoom Backend Maintenance performed Aug 13, 2022 - 03:00 PDT. Now, when they attempt to join a meeting they get the error MEETING_FAIL_CLIENT_INCOMPATIB...

cherot by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not recorded

If we have a paid account and did not accidentally record the meeting, does ZOOM have it on a cloud?

maja1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio while sharing screen

I have just started using Chrome PWA Zoom and when I share my screen (as a host) my participants can no longer hear me. They can hear when I play a video, but they can no longer hear me speaking when I share my screen. Can you please advise how to fi...

Resolved! polling during a meeting

Hello, I do not resume to setting a poll and survay in my profile and then don't appears a button during a meeting.I can use only a post survay at the ends.Can you help me? What do i do?Thanks

damanni by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes