cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

polling during a meeting

damanni
Listener

Hello, I do not resume to setting a poll and survay in my profile and then don't appears a button during a meeting.

I can use only a post survay at the ends.

Can you help me? What do i do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @damanni , Welcome to the Zoom Community! I see that your discussion has not yet received a reply from the community so I wanted to check in 🙂 I am very happy that you were able to reach out to our support team and they have helped you identify the cause of the issue.

In this case, one would need to disable End-to-end encryption (if enabled) as this disables the Polling feature. 

Thanks for your contribution! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @damanni , Welcome to the Zoom Community! I see that your discussion has not yet received a reply from the community so I wanted to check in 🙂 I am very happy that you were able to reach out to our support team and they have helped you identify the cause of the issue.

In this case, one would need to disable End-to-end encryption (if enabled) as this disables the Polling feature. 

Thanks for your contribution! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

EllenFinkelstei
Listener

In the web-based back end, my setting for doing polls during meetings is set to "locked by administrator." I can do polls in webinars but for meetings, I can't. In my case, I'm in an account "owned" an administrator whom I can't easily access. So this is another reason you might not be able to do polls in meetings.