Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Menus not working correctly with Wayland KDE

Zoom 5.11.10 and 5.11.9. In a meeting using KDE on Wayland right click menus appear at random places on the screen and clicking outside the menu does not cause it to close, though using the Esc key does. Also clicking on the shield icon at the top le...

Rogern by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

breakout rooms and privacy

Hello, I'd like to have two separate simultaneous meetings where the participants cannot see each other. I think this can be done but utilizing the waiting room and breakout rooms. Once someone is assigned to a breakout room, would they be able to se...

Speakers keep changing using Yamaha AG03

I have a Yamaha AG03 audio interface that outputs to my studio monitors. Everytime I share my screen I get 2 errors and my speakers cut out. Failed to decet your speaker please make sure your speaker is properly connected."Your default speaker has ch...

stay signed in and mute when entering zoom room

The stay signed in buttons isnt saving passwrod and details as it used to and so I don't stay signed and no details saved as I can press log in. How do I stay signed in please? When i enter my zoom or others do they are no longer muted as it used to ...

Resolved! Meetings with registration

Dear all, we have created a meeting with registration and so far super good. since we have high management participation we were asked to instead create a calendar invitation in Outlook with the direct link to enter the room. how do you do this? I tr...

Types of accounts

What is the difference between the licensed account and the pro account? we are 3 persons working together is it better to buy a pro account and license the others or should each one of us has his own account?

Meeting recording corrupted

Please helpI was recording a Zoom meeting while enabling the live captions feature.. during the meeting I could read the captions but after the meeting ended I found the meeting's files empty... Video isn't completed and close captions txt has only b...

Ayteama by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes