Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join call via google calendar link doe not work

Hi, since version 5.10.3.2778 on linux (ubuntu) using the zoom link in a google calendar invite does not open zoom to join the call. When clicking on the link a little zoom icon near the mouse cursor appears but zoom is not opening the call. Workarou...

lucaterry

buongiorno,quando sono in videoconferenza,quando l'organizzatore fa partire la musica,io non la sento,altri si.Mentre la voce di tutti è ok.Come mai?

Resolved! Zoom Meeting Polls concurrent with registration

I help teach classes that are done in person and also support zoom for those that are too far away or not able to get there in person. We have limited seating in person, but zoom attendance is not a problem. We have people register for the class, but...

BrentM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror video missing on iPad app

Hi — is the mirror video setting missing from settings in anyone else’s zoom app or is it just me? Used to be there, under meetings in settings, now it’s gone. Has it moved? Am I in the wrong place? I’m going to “more” then “meeting settings”. Thanks...

Cb29 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings Lost from iCloud

I have many recordings stored on my iCloud, all the way back to 2020. Today I wanted to download some recordings, and realized that all recordings from 1st May 2022 to 30th June 2022 have been deleted. I have emails notifying me that the recordings a...

Cropping

I have a presentation in the middle of a recorded meeting. Is there anyway I can crop that out so I can put it on my organization’s YouTube channel?