Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Participant Announcement

Is there a way to turn off the announcement at the beginning of a Zoom call that announces the number of other participants (e.g., "You are now in the meeting. There are 5 other participants in the meeting.")?? I have turned off the entry/exit chimes...

Sofie07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share two or more monitors at the same time

Hi.I've been strugling to find how to do this.An option that was available years ago in other meeting software but has disappeared from most of them and I can't find how to do it in Zoom. I want to share two or more monitors at the same time as one. ...

Raising Hand

Hi Everyone, I've seen in some meetings how the option to raise your hand is not hidden in reactions but right there with the Participants option. How can I add it there please? Thanks.

Turn off thumbnail when sharing screen with video

I would like to remove the thumbnail that appears when I (as host) am screen sharing a video. All participants inc host muted.The speaker thumbnail appears on the screen (top right) of those watching on iPads and also the Youtube live capture.It does...

RW009 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Live Stream

Hello,I am a language teacher and I am planning to organise 'a webinar-style' and a 'live stream' as well.The reason I said 'style' is my subscription plan will be 'pro', not 'video webinars'I will pin (spotlight?) myself and mute all students' audio...