Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Self recording showing Presenter's name

There seems a bug after a recent update. I usually do a self recording for my class every week, today i noticed that my name appeared on my video which looks very weird. Presenter's name is redundant never displayed before, kindly look into it and ha...

TOL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom to Twitch with captions issue

Hi, we run a Zoom meeting that is live streamed onto twitch.On some of the events, people request the automated closed captioning.These captions are then also burnt into the Twitch stream, which is quite problematic as they are often incorrect.Does a...

Disable breakout room window automatic pop-up for co-hosts

Since version 5.7.3, when breakout rooms are closed, the breakout room window pops up in the center of the monitor for all co-hosts. In my use case, the main presenter must be a co-host so they can unmute. (Class is >300 participants, so allowing all...

MJPolek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting another meeting - fake message

I just upgraded my account. Every time I have a scheduled meeting, my guests keep getting this message: "Host is on another meeting" but that is not the case.If I log out so they can log in, when I log back in, they get knocked out and we just keep g...

dorrelr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Administrator and security code

I want to remove the security code so people is able to join in the easy way. I am the owner and the only user of the account but still, it seems that only the "administrator" can remove that option of a security code. Any help with this ?Francis

Salle injoignable avec les tablettes androïd

Bonjour, je vous expose nôtre problème les participants à une réunion qui possède une tablette androïd son bloqué lors du passage à une autre salle, sur l’écran l’écran rejoindre salle , il ne peuvent plus accéder au commande de l’application, les au...

Auto Record set up for meeting but used web browser

I have a problem. I set up a meeting and chose auto-record to a local device. on the day of the meeting, the Zoom Application on my laptop did not work and end up using the web browser instead. I would like to know will the auto record still works or...

Slammer by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes