cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My video picture is too bright. How can I fix my video picture?

Vidalife
Listener

How can I fix the color issue with my video picture?

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Vidalife, and welcome to the community! Have you tried customizing any of your video settings?

Also, this article from our knowledge base might be worth checking out 🙂 https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002595343

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

The instructions on that linked Article aren't accurate, as of October 19, 2022. In the "Settings" (which is on the left panel, not part of clicking the user's photo), I am looking at the section titled "Adjust for Low Light". In that section, on step # 2, it says, "Click the Video tab." However, there is no "Video" option. In "Settings", the only tabs are the following: Meeting, Recording, Audio Conferencing, Collaboration Devices, Zoom Apps, Whiteboard, and Workspaces. None of these tabs list "Video" as a sub-task. Therefore, without finding the "Video" page, we cannot edit the amount of light that is on us. Meanwhile, in my Zoom meetings, I look like I'm GLOWING. 

I've attached a screenshot of the Settings page as of 10/19/2022.

Please UPDATE your online documentation. That is what Instructional Designers do - they keep documentation updated for users.