Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share calendar invites

We run large meetings on Zoom and I'd like to share a calendar invite, as a link, to our list via Mailchimp. Is there a way to do this through Zoom or another tool?

Does post meeting transcriptions improve over time?

Are the transcriptions that are processed after a meeting has ended (post meeting transcriptions) a one-shot deal or is an initial transcription processed but, as long as the recording is not deleted, does the file get processed again to improve the ...

adam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Send files from pc to meeting chat

When I try to send files from my pc to meeting chat, the dropdown source menu does not include a computer option. This is a new development. Settings in both accounts allow file transfers. Screenshot shows dropdown.

cbqbill by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recordings

While running a zoom session, it shows a timestamp at the top right of the screen, but when we start recording, it doesn't show what is the duration of the recorded portion of the session. This is extremely important in Coaching sessions or for recor...

Profile Photo Doesn't Show up in Meetings

I'm using a corporate account and uploaded a profile pic weeks ago. When I'm in a meeting, my profile pic may or may not show up. It's very inconsistent--I've tried joining meetings directly from an Outlook link, a Slack/Outlook integration link, and...

SJL2 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start the meeting

When I start the meeting, it fails and the message says that the organiser has just finished the meeting. But it is impossible as I am an organiser and I have failed even to start it. Please, help

Twain by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One-Touch Dial-in: Commas vs. Semicolons

This is a silly question. I tend to connect to Zoom meetings from Outlook invitations created by people using the Outlook plugin (which I do myself). Most or all of these meetings include one-touch dial-in strings that I use to connect through my pho...

Set default for "Swap video and shared screen"

When I have a meeting participant pinned and someone does a share screen, the share screen comes up large and makes the Pin video small. In the upper right corner I can click View and select "Swap video and shared screen" and now the Pin video is lar...