Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Caching Issue

My wife uses my zoom login for an online class as well as work zoom meetings. There are times when she logs out of one meeting completely, but shows up as that user when she attends the subsequent meeting. It appears her credentials are being cached....

Video problem

Updated Zoom software, I use a Logitech HD C270 webcam. Zoom testing shows good in Settings but when I'm participating in a Zoom meeting all I get is a blank screen. I've looked at any and all boxes and nothing is telling me I've overlooked something...

KD4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom add-in for Outlook (web) "Installation failed"

For a zoom account shared by several people, we established a free Outlook account, which is only used via the web interface. It would be very convenient to add the Zoom Outlook Add-in (Web) to this account, but when following the intructions here th...

Finding a recording

Admitted a new Zoom user. I'm a paid user and have cloud storage. I was a participant today in a meeting hosted by another. I was able to request recording and believe the meeting was successfully recorded after the host gave permission. The "end rec...

AnneM1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zooming camera

Is there a zoom function for the webcams? I have a Logitech C920 and using their software, it has zooming capability, to bring the camera closer to your face.I can't seem to find this function on Zoom?Thanks

Automatic recording

I went to my recording settings and turned off the automatic recording when meeting using my personal meeting room. It is still auto recording. How do I turn this off?

holly3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting length on Pro plan

Hi,just wanted to make sure. I will be hosting 1:1 meetings several times a week between 60-90 min long ,if I sign up for the Pro Plan will that be the right one?

Bushad by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes