Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Log into Facebook from Zoom

I used to be able to log into Facebook from Zoom , so that I could broadcast Live on FAcebook Via Zoom. No Longer. The latest update asks me to log in and then tells me it can't access my facebook account. I am always ALREADY signed in and it doesn't...

Akua by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Voice and video quality

Every afternoon, the zoom meeting quality was not good. The Internet Bandwidth is enough.Meeting ID: 81421040248 Participant person: fangdaMeeting ID: 87437179712 Participant person: SH Zoom Room Thanks Dennis

Clearing the chat during a meeting

So it was suggested to me that maybe Zoom could add to the chat feature for meetings to allow hosts and co hosts to edit/remove entries in a chat. this is due mostly to Zoom bombers getting in and wreaking havoc in the chat. While we have the disable...

Samsung fold4 - airpod2 pro sound issue

Dear friends,I am using Samsung Fold 4 and Apple AirPod 2 Pro.There is no problem with the phone and airpod. I'm listening to music well.However, I can't hear the meeting sound from my AirPods when I have a Zoom meeting (mobile). Why does the speaker...

IB-choi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

화면공유 관련 문의. (About sharing)

회의 주최자 측에서 화면 공유시 다른 참가자가 공유된 ppt 자료 페이지를 넘길 수 있는 방법은 없을까요?Can the meeting organizer share the ppt material and participants in the meeting turn the ppt page?

I can't turn off my virtual background

Hi. I am not able to turn off my background when I am joining a meeting. When I am at the Zoom App, everything is fine and I can turn off my background, but when I join the meeting of a website, the place where you turn off the background is always l...

zoom freezing when sharing Windows 11

Good Evening, When either I share something on my screen or someone within the meeting share their screen my computer freeze and zoom crash. No matter what is being share either with video and audio or just a picture zoom seems to crash. I have tried...