Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

customized zooming shared screen

hi all. how can i zoom other than default zoom ratio in view options during shared screen. say for example, i want to 240% zoom. the default are only 50% 100% 150% 200% 300% and fit to window. thanks

ahs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Challenges

Hoping someone will have some suggestions. I regularly have to record myself presenting to organizations (so sharing a PowerPoint). Using my own link, I record locally (directly to my computer) because it has better quality (although more recently th...

Alternative host

I'm helping someone else who set up a meeting and I'm listed as alternative host. We're trying to remove that but can't figure out how. When we edit, that field doesn't show. Does anyone know how to change this?

Waiting Room Customizing

Why can't the waiting room title of the meeting be auto-filled from the meeting title that you've already scheduled? It seems as though this would be one less step to have to look at after starting your meeting.

Screen Share

I was able to screen share between different google chrome windows with my previous computer. I just replaced it yesterday and I am not able to select only one google chrome window to screen share. It allows me to share all my google windows at once,...

Joining another Zoom account

I have been invited to join an account managed by my church. It appears that to do so, I must close out my own personal Zoom account. Is that true? I would like to maintain my personal Zoom account, but also be able to schedule and host meetings unde...