Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

misplaced button on chat

The button to direct who I message to is off the chat feature and I cannot figure out how to get on it. I have closed, opened. Before, the button was only partially off the chat so I could still click it, but for some reason it moved completely so I ...

Ending Zoom (Fullscreen)

Dear allMy mother-in-law had a zoom meeting today with her laptop and after the meeting, she was not able to leave the program or to end it - there is no "x" to click and even when she turned the laptop of and on again, this screen re-appeared. What ...

BPalm by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Recurring meetings at any time

Hi there! Is the "no fixed time" option usually available on the desktop client? As fas as I can tell it only appears on the web interface. Not a biggie but just a bit annoying...

mcbt81 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

searching for a meeting that was one year ago

I did some training during a zoom meeting about a year ago. I have lost the physical records of that meeting. Is there a way, using the meeting number and passcode to research that meeting to verify that it took place?

Zoom will not add link to Outlook web meeting

The Zoom icon shows up in my outlook web appointments and it used to work to add a Zoom link. Recently, when I click the icon and Add a Zoom Meeting, I started getting "Zoom is working on your Add a Zoom Meeting request" and then it just sits there. ...

Zoom issue.png
cm218 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Access Denied Error Code 1020

Only recently I have been unable to join a meeting via a link and I get the message Access Denied Error Code 1020. Some of the links do not give the meeting/passcode, so I have been unable to join. Why has this suddenly started to happen? Any help ap...

catbel by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

Alt Host vs. Registration Issue

Hi there, I'm my organization's account administrator. In the last few months we've run into a new issue where alternative hosts are not able to join a meeting that requires registration- the system will tell them they need to register, but when they...

ard_crc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a Logo to live background

We have set up a camera and sound system in our boardroom for use with hybrid meetings. The camera detects people in the room and automatically readjusts during the meeting to optimally capture everyone in the room and around the boardroom table. I w...

JoAnneK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes