Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Running zoom on chrome os vs windows

I have noticed that in chrome os, zoom runs from within web browser. This is not the case when it comes to windows. There zoom desktop application is being launched by zoom web site from within browser. Why? shouldn't you be able to run zoom on windo...

romang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to get list of participates in zoom meeting using API.

HI Team, How to get list of live participants in zoom meeting using API. I tried so many methods but not working. please help1. http://api.zoom.us/v2/past_meetings/{meetingid}/participants -- to get past participants list2. http://api.zoom.us/v2/metr...

Pre recording

HelloI'm trying to record myself and then send it to my tutor, my laptop is not converting the meeting and saving it. How can I do that?

Joining Zoom call as guest from Intune/Company Portal

Looking for guidance on configuring Zoom on Intune for joining Zoom calls as a guest. Some of our employees join vendor and client Zoom calls from Intune registered iPhones with App Management. To improve the Zoom join experience we added Zoom for In...

KLauman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings Linking to wrong calendar

Hi - Up until recently, when I scheduled a Zoom meeting, it synched directly to my Google calendar. Suddenly it started linking to my Outlook calendar (which is just used for a specific client.) I've tried linking it to Google again, but it doesn't a...

Zoom Google Calendar

is it possible? in zoom integration with php save creating meeting link on google calendar ?

Zoom converting videos in large size

Hello There,I need help!!My zoom meetings suddenly converting in very large sizes. While converting zoom video of 14-15 minutes to local computer it used to take 2-3 minutes and it the file size would be 160mb max, although suddenly it started to sav...