Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Guest Microphone Issues

The last couple meetings I have hosted, my guests are unable to connect their microphones to the call. From what I understand they are not even given an option to call in.Any advice?

Audio not working in breakout room on Mac

I was just in a zoom call today for school and everything was working normally at first. I was using my Macbook and had my AirPods connected during the meeting. In the main room, both my mic and my video were working, along with the general sound fro...

Meeting timeline / agenda bar

Is it possible to add a small timeline bar, maybe near the current control bar, that shows progress in a meeting and possibly agenda? It could work like how a progress bar does on a YouTube video - it shows you how far along you are, and ideally you ...

Loz232 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording without sign in

I had recording a meeting on zoom cloud with my windows computer.But it was without sign in.How can I download this recording video?

Fumi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud Recording of Zoom Meeting Not Listed

When I tried to access the most recent meeting recording I made to the cloud, I find that it is not listed. I remember that after I had the meeting, which lasted over an hour, I saw a screen saying that the recording was being processed. Later, I did...

Resolved! Meeting Connection Failure

I log into a weekly, local Bible Study group using my Windows 11 laptop. The past two weeks, when I enter the group meeting ID, it will not connect using my Edge browser. I see a blank page. Fortunarely, I have a desktop Win10 pc. I am able to connec...