Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendee is in, but the Host cannot attend?

Hi, I tried to have a meeting with my client. She was waiting in the room, but when I clicked my link, it just opened the Zoom meeting as a new meeting. I was not able to see my client there. Has this happened to someone else, and how did you manage ...

Zoom Glitching

I don't understand why the zoom is glitching all the time now. You pay for this service for Pro and now i can't get nobody to solve this problem from support. When you call it says your meeting ID is not supported for phone conversation so then I sen...

My Video Not visible to participants

The other participants in a Zoom meeting cannot see my video i.e. they see a blank box with my name on it. However, I can see my video. Participants can hear my audio. What has happened? This started for my last couple of Zooom meetings after working...

Zoom Webinar on mobile

Can attendee join the webinar with a single click from mobile device? Without installing/signing in zoom app?

Sukhdev by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Little box over background

When I turn on a background I can see the background, but there is also a box on top of the background with my face and what's actually behind me. I'm using a Chromebook with the zoom app from Gplay. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I'...

Deeds22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect account from LearnWorlds

Hi All, I use LearnWorlds and connected my personal account to do some testing. When I went to disconnect my account from LearnWorlds, I was given the error message in the screenshot ("In order to remove this zoom account please visit Zoom Marketplac...