Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Audio

What if I, as the host have an external mic and headphones, but the guest does not? Should I use my equipment or switch to Apple built-in speaker and mic? What are the pros and cons of each possibility?

49 windows in the conference

Hello everyone. Please answer the question. Will there be further support for 49 participants on one screen on an Intel core i3 100f processor ?

Trouble with my picture when on zoom meeting

Lately when on a zoom meeting my picture keeps getting blurry on the top, it is really bad, and happens every few minutes. I have to turn off camera and put it back on then its ok for a bit. Has anyone had this problem? I have tried everything to fix...

Video

Durante videoconferenze...il mio video si blocca a tratti con schermata verde.

Vl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid ID using drop-down codes

I have a list of previoulsly used ID codes that suddenly come up as "invalid." Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using the latest client version.

Trj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to remove a user from my account

Hi, I added an Admin user to my account at some point. Now I want to unlink this user from my account. The help page at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005269946 says there should be a "..." button next to "Edit" button, with options to ...

irinatruong_0-1630729481234.png irinatruong_1-1630729588933.png

losing my audio

I have gone to this zoom meeting before as an ordinary participant. This time I entered the zoom room I couldn't hear the others. I lost my audio! I phoned into the meeting and that is the only way I got sound. Why? What do I have to do to get my sou...

using zoom, spotify and earbuds together

I teach zoom yoga classes and have a strange issue. When using my hp laptop, spotify and my jlab wireless earbuds together everything is great for 5 minutes, I can hear the music and my participants. Then all sound is muted only for me for 1 minute (...

kpnfit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes