Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Launching a meeting that someone else schedules

Last night, I was given an imbedded link, password and host code for a meeting for a seminar to connect a small group to a meeting. However, when I opened the link, the "waiting for host to start meeting" window appeared, as the creator did not parti...

MDIman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom is getting more greedy and losing quality!!

Last year I switched to PRO plan to get live support and more than 40 min on the call. The audio quality (which is more important to me than video) had improved.Now - I logged in to get support on the rapidly decreasing quality of my recordings - onl...

Duda

Necesito ayuda por favor!En un seminario web cómo puedo hacer para que los participantes ingresen, si son más 100 personas, pero el acceso es restringido, por lo que necesito que previamente darles el acceso solo a las personas que adquieren el derec...

update basic client

I have a basic account and today when I tried to log on it said that I needed to update the client or use the web version - this has never happened before and i cannot find a way to update the client - I am running version 5.9.3931 and it appears as ...

Resolved! Meeting per Mail versenden

Meeting per Mail versenden:Wie kann ich ein Meeting per Mail versenden - Voraussetzung: Registrierung und Branding - das habe ich alles eingestellt und sollte das Mail inkl. Registrierung und meinem Branding versendet werden - unter Einladung kopiere...

Outlook Plugin is not accurate

This week When I schedule a ZOOM meeting through outlook it tells me I only have 40 minutes. I have a Pro Account so that message is Nonsense. When I try to edit a meeting it tells me I cannot edit a webinar. My ZOOM Account does not have that featur...

como ter 2 reuniões em simultaneo

Temos plano Zoom One Profissional (1 licença). Gostaríamos de fazer upgrade para poder ter 2 reuniões a acontecer em simultâneo. Que alterações/upgrade teremos que fazer à conta Zoom?

ssantos by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sacar Estadisticas

Hola, quisiera saber cómo puedo sacar unas estadísticas de unas reuniones que hice hace 4 meses.No encuentro el sitio dónde poder hacer las búsquedasmuchas graciasUn saludo/Pepe