Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SAML Integration Change Behavior

We currently are using SAML integration to create licensed users by default in our Zoom portal when user authenticate with SSO. We want to update our SAML integration so that we can create both basic and licensed users using a custom SAML attribute f...

Visibility

Sometimes, during Zoom meetings, the group can see me live. At other times, they just see my name. What can I do to ensure that the group can see me live?

Robbye by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Error Message

Whenever I'm as much as a few seconds late for a meeting, my recipients receive the error below: "This meeting is scheduled for December 31, 1979. Start at 6:00 p.m. Google Calendar Meeting (not synched)" Does anyone know how to make this stop!? Than...

rsmeske by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted meeting but want registrants list

I deleted a meeting but would like to know who registered. Is there a way to obtain the list of registrants after the meeting was deleted? If I reschedule the same meeting, will the registrants receive notification? Please advise.

Unable to start zoom meeting via Slack

The Zoom invite sent via slack says 'waiting for the host to start the meeting' though I am a host myself. Typing /zoom and clicking enter in any of the slack channels, should start a zoom meeting and let participants join the given link after the ho...

nshenoy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meeting Recordings

I have a couple of recorded Meetings and received a message that I had used all the allotted storage available. Is there somewhere else that storage for meetings can go?

KCI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes