Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom cropping my video

Hi, I was hosting zoom meetings no problem on my iPhone 6s until a few days ago. When I view my set up through my iPhone camera it's the way I want it, but when I start the zoom meeting it automatically zooms in, especially from the side view - and n...

IJS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Crashing - During Meeting

Computer:Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro17,1 Chip: Apple M1 Total Number of Cores: 8 (4 performance and 4 efficiency) Memory: 16 GB System Firmware Version: 7429.41.5 OS Loader Version: 7429.41.5 Zoom:Version: 5.8.6 (2879) [Apple...

nater by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Cloud Recording

I tried to download a cloud recording meeting to my iPhone. Which I now know does not work. When I look at my recordings, that meeting no longer exists. Is it on my iPhone? (If so, where would I look) if not, can I get it back in my recordings list? ...

Polling Questions in Meetings

In the meetings that I have hosted recently, when I launch a polling question, the meeting attendees who try to respond to the question are receiving an error message which requires me to have to relaunch the polling question. This happened around 5 ...

Need accessible meeting controls for Hosts

It's time to pop-out the meeting controls for hosts. It is too cumbersome to have to navigate around drop-down menus hunting for controls. Meetings are becoming productions. The basic controls all need to be upfront.

AJ-Web by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need backchannel chat for hosts

Getting to the point of needing a backchannel in the chat for production staff during elaborate meetings/webinar productions. Seems cumbersome to have to use phone or SMS or email or some other service which is distracting from the program.

AJ-Web by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now