Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Previous recorded meetings

Hello I paid a subscription and it cancelled is there anyway to get previous recorded meetings that were on zoom cloud . I logged in and don’t see them

Sol78 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pop out gallery view when viewing shared screen

I would really like to be able to pop out the attendee gallery when viewing a shared screen in a meeting. This would let us (viewers) expand the shared screen to make the content larger. Currently (for me at any rate) the gallery view is locked right...

Audio issue on video recordings

Hi everyone,I am having an issue recording audio. I am recording my classes on a laptop via zoom and I use a computer connected to a projector to play audio and video examples to the class. The video recordings from my laptop pick up my voice just fi...

Sguhl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

video issues (definitely at both ends)

Is this an issue with zoom, or my web cam?My feed often reflecting other person's feed.(even when other person logs off, exasperated, it can still show their image)My feed or 'them' as my feed - any of these;Strip along top.Various patterns.Strips of...

Meeting Host

If I am host and not in the meeting on time is there a way for the meeting to start without me? I don't want people sitting in the waiting room until I start it.

PWARD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes