Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Increasing issue with insufficient resources.

Subject seems to have increased significantly lately and there are some myths around e.g. that turning off video will fix audio breaking up. I gather the issue is almost entirely a lack of whatever it's called "bandwidth" or CVC probably related to h...

DECH by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to send long recording in email

Hi All! Technically challenged here...I just taped a 40 minute zoom call that I'd like to email but it's saying the recording is too big to send. I don't have Dropbox or Google Drive (which the error message is saying I should use to send it) and I d...

JessicaL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! In-Person event with Zoom

I am having in-person classes and it will also be zoom presentation for those who can not come in person. If I am connected to a 2nd TV to show the PowerPoint, will the people watching see the PowerPoint or will they see the camera showing the whole ...

Zoom Webinar API Testing

Hi I am currently working with the Zoom API building an app that can manage meetings and webinars. The meetings portion is complete and works well. For Webinars I do not have a paid license but would like to test my app. A simple example would be inv...

Marcop by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes